Abbott Freestyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitoring System, Innovative Automatic Calibration, Pain-Free Testing, For Discreet Testing, 2/7µL Sample Size, Latex-Free
Glucose monitoring system features an innovative automatic calibration feature that eliminates the manual coding step usually required by most blood glucose meters before starting a new vial of test strips. Offers virtually pain-free testing due to the very small blood sample size (2/7 microliter) required, a drop about the size of a pin head and is the world's smallest known sample size. The meter is compact in size for discreet testing, yet has a large, high contrast display and a backlight for easy, on-the-go testing. Allows people with diabetes to test on alternate parts of the body such as the forearm, thigh and palm, instead of having to use sensitive finger tips. Fast 5 sec. average test time and up to 60 sec. blood reapplication time. Memory has capacity for up to 400 results and 7, 14 and 30 day result averages. Includes one coin cell battery and has four programmable alarms. Includes Freestyle® Lite Blood Glucose Meter, control solutions, 10ct test strips, a lancing device, an alternate site cap, a logbook, carrying case and a Read-Me First Getting Started Guide and owner's manual. Uses Freestyle® Lite test strips.
- Innovative automatic calibration.
- Virtually pain-free testing due to the very small blood sample size.
- Eliminates the manual coding step.
- The meter is compact in size for discreet testing.
- High contrast display and a backlight for easy on-the-go testing.
- Memory has capacity for up to 400 results.
- Note: Cap for the lancing device is black and grey